Local elections are on 5th May, but our Liberal Democrat candidates are working hard for Fulham all year round.
Read below for our positive plan for Fulham;
Crime prevention as well as enforcement
• Make schools available after hours for youth groups to cut crime
• Fast track use of mobile CCTV
• More assertive action on dog fouling, littering and fly-tipping including issuing fines
Environment action, not just empty words
• Simplify planning process and abolish planning charges for green initiatives in the home
• Demand more street bike stores and bike stands
• Protect our children from toxic air by consulting residents on safer school streets
Be the independent voice standing up for residents
• Act as the honest broker to break the deadlock over Hammersmith Bridge
• Continue regular ward walk-arounds identifying and reporting any issues
• Bring fresh scrutiny on the Labour Council and their hidden tax rises and charges
Local elections are on 5th May - don't forget to vote!